Tuesday 15 May 2012

First post!

I am concerned that my hobby is not crafting it is in fact buying crafty things.  I have decided to start this blog to record how I use up my ridiculous crafty stash.
I am challenging myself to try to make one craft item eg card, scrapbook page, ATC etc every week using only my stash.
I am promising myself I will not buy any more craft goodies while Im doing this - having said that I ordered some embossing folders yesterday and bought some glitter glue this morning - Ok - starting now im not buying any more!
So wish me luck and hopefully I will be able to blog regularly to stave off those crafty shopping cravings!

1 comment:

Shirley Davis (crafter) said...

All the very best with this. I used to buy more than use crafting stash. I now concentrate more on whether I will use/need an item before I buy it. Enjoy your blog.