Sunday 4 November 2012

Autumn card

I love autumn and I have been lucky enough to have the time to go some lovely walks and see the lovely leaves which inspired my next card.

The main image is my foxy gorjuss girls stamp. She comes out at this time every year.  Shes coloured with my amazing distress markers.
When I started cardmaking I was obsessed with making all my papers myself with decidedly dodgy results! The versatile distress markers inspired me to try this again. Ive been raiding my dusty stash from years ago so my background is stamped with seeD leaves stamps coloured with distress markers.
Ive embellished the background with some 450 year old peel offs.  This is turning into a tribute to my early cardmaking days!  I used some die cut flowers and swirls again coloured by distress markers and two old k and co tags.

I am entering her in the visible image autumn challenge http://www.visibleimage.co.uk/default.htm a lovely theme.

1 comment:

Visible Image said...

What a really pretty card, gorgeous colours and love the sentiments! The leaves are all fabulous too! Thanks so much for entering our Autumn challenge over at Visible Image. Our November challenge is 'Sparkle' hope you will pop over and take a look! Thanks, Helen x