Thursday 15 November 2012

So happy

This weeks card is using some fab My minds eye stamps and I particularly like the sentiment.





I used some Kanban mats and stamped the image and sentiment using black memento ink.  If I could have found my versafine I think I would have used that for a crisper image though.

I used some Papermania buttons and an old die cut (dohickey maybe?) which i watercoloured using an old childs paint set I got in the pound shop I think!

The stamped border is My minds eye again.



When I saw this sentiment I knew I had to use it.  My brother sent me a video he had taken of me playing with my wee boy.  My first thought when I saw mysekf was how fat and old I look!  Then I was struck by the fact that I don't think I had ever seen myself look so happy.  I thank my brother for showing me the video and inspiring me this week!

I am entering the card in the wonderful My craft creations sketch challenge

http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page.html?spref=fb

I love this blog and the challenges are always great to get your teeth into!

No comments: