Thursday 25 April 2013

A little bit Steampunk

My card this week is my first venture into the mysterious world of Steampunk, a look I just adore.




My background paper is Prima Romance Novel. My main image is Edgar from Visible Image (I am a bit in love with Edgar!) coloured with Distress Markers. Behind him is some red card from my stash embossed using Diesire Steampunk embossing folder. I attacked this with a pair of scissors to get the ripped distressed feel (felt good after a horrible day at work!) I attached some die cuts from my Xcut dies Chronology pocket watch set and the sentiment is K and Co.

The buttons are vintage buttons from my Great Aunts button box.



I would like to enter my card in the following comps
Steampunk Junk floral http://steampunkjunkiesdt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge-2-floral.html

Another quick post this week, I have been very busy lately I will hopefully reveal more in my upcoming posts, all I will say is one of my crafty dreams has come true!

3 comments:

debbi taylor said...

this is a great card and perfect for the challenge
thank you for entering the challenge this month!
hugs
Debbi x

Eiglas said...

Super card Hunni - and so good for your first too!
Thank you so much for joining us at Steampunk Junkies htis month!
Hugs
Ei
x

Deni - Angel Handmade Papercraft said...

Cute Card