Monday 10 June 2013

Fitztown challenge Female


Its time for a new challenge at Fitztown and this week the theme is female, here's my DT card



My background papers are Prima.  My image is by the talented artist Morgan Fitzsimons.  I've coloured her with promarkers and flexmarkers using a limited quite neutral colour scheme.  My leave dies are from Double do and my flowers are hand rolled from a die from cArt us dies.  The two buttons are from my ever expanding stash.


I would love you to pop along to the Fitztown store here to see the amazing digis and cds available.

You will find the Fitztown challenge here and check out the wonderful inspiration from the DT,  this is sadly my last challenge with Fitztown and I wish the DT all the best and I will miss working with the wonderful images.

3 comments:

Angelique said...

Stunning. Beautiful colouring, gorgeous papers and those flowers are fabulous.

Huggsss,Angelique

Kaija said...

Fantastic card!
Hugs Kaija DT Fitztown:)

Unknown said...

I love how you let this pretty image shine on your card. It's lovely! Love your blog too so I'm a new follower. :)