Sunday 8 September 2013

Gingerloft Anything but a card

This fortnight at Gingerloft we have my favourite theme Anything but a card!  I like to think outside the box (groan!) so I've made a wee box!


I got the kit for my box in my local Lidl when I was in for my weekly shop, what a treat to sneak some crafty goodies into my trolly!

The die cut is Memory box and my wee mat behind my birdcage is Kanban.  I kept it simple colouring my digi with flexmarkers and some dots of pearly cosmic shimmer to finish off.

Please pop along to the Gingerloft challenge to see some fab DT inspiration, I can't wait to see what you will all come up with!


2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous little box which will also be a wonderful gift. Love the shabby chic feel to it.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Susan Hogan said...

Weekly shop!! I am envious! This small box is fabulous and so cool as a gift box.