Sunday 27 October 2013

Autumnal Tag using Visible Image

Its been so long since I have had an inky play with my distress inks and stamps so it was a joy to use my beloved Visible Image stamps to make a wee autumn inspired tag


The stamps I used are the gorgeous Edward and Winter tree, I coloured Edward, my background and my ribbon with Distress Markers.  My sentiment is K and Co.  My finishing touch some dots of black pearl Cismic Shimmer.

I've kept it simple, I love the colours of autumn and think they suit the lovely Edward!

I would like to enter my tag in the Visible Image colours of Autumn challenge


5 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Pretty ,your tag - looks a little spooky, just right for this time of the year!

Kay Dalton said...

a wonderfull tag, thanks for joining in the challenge at Visible image x

Unknown said...

Great tag, the winter tree is perfect with Edward :) good luck in the challenge :D

Pauline Butcher said...

A fab Autumn Edward, I love the colours you've used. Thank you for entering the Challenge and good luck, hugs Pauline, Visible Image DT member. xxxx

Cathy said...

Great autumnal tag. Thank you for joining in the Visible Image challenge this month.
Cathy xx