Friday 17 January 2014

Fairy tale/anything goes with Creative Fingers

We have a wonderful theme for you this week at Creative Fingers, and a fab sponsor with Scrappers Delight.  Here's my card


My digi is called Autumn Nymph isn't she stunning!  I love her sexy pouty pose she was so much fun to colour with my Spectrum Noirs.  My background is Prima, my frame is a magazine freebie, my ribbon die is Memory Box, my sentiment is Papermania and my butterflies are from a dusty old Martha Stewart punch I forgot I had!

It's quite a girlie card which is well out of my comfort zone but I think my gorgeous nymph gives it a bit of an edge, which I like.

I hope you will take a look at the blog for the gorgeous makes from my teammates.

I would like to enter

Moving alobg with the times Girlie cards
Bearly mine challenge colour inspiration
Glitter n Sparkle Bingo I used butterflies, digi and flowers

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a pretty card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

Unknown said...

Love the glitter you added to the wings! Pretty colors with this image. Great job! Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle.

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and frame. Love the butterflies.

Huggsss, Angelique

Angelique said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful colouring and frame. Love the butterflies.

Huggsss, Angelique

DesignerDiva said...

Pretty card and pretty colours!
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

carol said...

what a lovely card, thanks fr sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE Challenges, it wuld slo fit into the crafty catz challenge x carol

Andreja said...

WoW, what a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at BearlyMineChallenge and I hope to see you again hun.
Hugs, Andreja

Jules said...

So bright and sparkly, great to see that you've used the main colours from our inspirational photo. Thank you for joining us at BMD. Good Luck xoxoxo