Monday 6 January 2014

Secret Santa Blog Hop for Through the Purple Haze

This Christmas I received an extra special present, all the DT at Through the Purple Haze sent eachother a Secret Santa present.

We are doing a wee blog hop to show off our goodies!  Hopefully you have come here from the lovely Lucy

Here's what I received and I couldn't be more pleased!


Where do I start? Oodles of ribbons in my favourite vintage colours, some Gorjuss girls decoupage, some DCWV rock (squeal!) Die cuts, loads of lovely wee embellishments, some inkpads, some amazing dies for my Bigshot and some gorgeous stickers.  It's all so fab I am over the moon!  My head is buzzing with ideas of what I can make!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Secret Santa.

I must confess something I received is not in the picture because it didn't last long enough for me to photograph, a lovely selection box!

I hope you are enjoying seeing all our goodies and I will pass you onto the lovely Nicola whose wonderful blog you will find here

9 comments:

Nicola Crowe said...

wow Lynne what a generous SS have fun with all your goodies :)

butterfly dream cards said...

Another generous Secret SAnta parcel....oh fun fun fun and crafting lol

sian said...

lots of lovely goodies for you :)

Sylvia Anderson said...

Wow, you'll have fun xxx

Unknown said...

You hit the jackpot. Amazing package of goodies. Faith

Alljazzed2create said...

WOW! What a stash. I can't wait to see all the goodness you create with this stash..

Lisbeth K said...

You are one lucky lady <3 You got some really pretty stuff there! Happy crafting :)

Unknown said...

Wow Lynne you had a lovely collection of crafts stuff from your SS xx

Unknown said...

Great goodies Lynne ;) Hope you enjoy crafting with them and look forward to seeing your creations :D
Happy new year :)
Eithne