Friday 21 March 2014

Creative Fingers Glitter challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Creative Fingers and this week we have a fab new sponsor Nikki Brunette, I have been admiring her work on Etsy here and was delighted to get an image to play with, here's my card



I wanted to try some different colours for a sea/mermaid picture so I went for pink, purple and black.  My gorgeous image is coloured with WH Smith coloured pencils, my backing paper is Prima and my die cuts are Marianne, some gems from my stash to finish.  I've kept it quite simple as I loved the image so much and it took me so long to colour!  Our theme this week is glitter and I have glittered her tail, hair and flowers but you can hardly see it from my photo lol!

Please pop along to the challenge blog for all the details of this week's challenge.